Friday 3 March 2017

KO: WEBSITE: More merchandise

We have added 3 new merchandise for our website, Bronwen created two: the dog tags and a snap-back hat and I created a "That's The Spirit" vinyl. I also change the layout of the merch page so there are 3 products on each row and doing this is fixed a problem we had with the phone covers not showing what color they where as it was previously cropped but changing the layout fixed this. We are still planing to add more merch the main one being the Digipak.

The design for the Vinyl was inspired by the actual "That's The Spirit" Vinyl. The actual vinyl has the name of the album so what I did when I created it I added the logo Bronwen created and filled the cover of the vinyl with the logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and reviewed by the blog owner before publication.