Wednesday 15 March 2017

Website: New Merchandise!

Today I created a new T-Shirt for our website. At the beginning when we wanted to create Throne we wanted to include a wolf in our music video. However, we quickly discovered that it would be really hard to do and therefore I decided to add one on the T-Shirt with the lyrics "You can throw me to the wolves", as a reference to the lyrics.
The wolf I got from tumblr from someone who had drawn it. I thought it was the ideal picture because it was combined with grey and blue colors compared to loads of other wolves that were drawn in pencil or with pink reddish color.


Below you can see a timelapse of how I created it.



This is a screen recording I did, while creating the T-Shirt, it was also a fundamental Tutorial of how to use the basic tools of Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and reviewed by the blog owner before publication.