Saturday 11 March 2017

Balloon Footage: Why we won't be using it

In Rough Cut 11, I decided to take the balloon footage out and replace it by some narrative footage or band performance. This was because I found that after having added the keyer effect in Final Cut Pro, with the balloons being black, it didn't have the effect that we wanted it to have. There was grey color around the balloons, and you weren't able to see them very well, so I thought I might as well replace it with some other green screen where I could then layer onto. Unfortunately the balloons on the floor didn't work either for the exact same reason. However, the balloons on the floor quality was even worse than the other shot above with the balloons flying around our male protagonist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and reviewed by the blog owner before publication.